If Jennifer Lopez made a selfie book, and entitled it “How To Be A Bad Bitch”, sorry Amb and Kim, but we’re snatching that off the shelves. Lopez is always on the scene, and ALWAYS a lituation! Here’s 5 reasons why she’s this weeks #WCW.
1. Jennifer Lopez is saying goodbye to idol, but “hellooo Vegas!” during her first residency in the city. Her show, beginning at the top of 2016, will be debuting at the Axis Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino. J-Lo in Vegas? Yes please!
2. Lopez hasn’t hit Broadway (yet), but her and Trey Songz have recently released a single, also featured on a compilation album for the Broadway musical Finding Neverland.
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) May 12, 2015
3. Jenny from da’ block hasn’t aged in about 7 years….so that’s always cool
4. Aka “Seleennnaaa”, the Bronx Latina goes down in history as the best actress and singer to pay homage to the late Mexican-American super star, Selena Quintanilla.
5. Somehow, shes never fallen into the category of a “workaholic”, nor has she spent so much time away from work that you would consider her a “stay at home mom”. And you NEVER hear of the bootylicious babe having trouble dating, being dumped, or any other unfortunate event.
Check out pics of this beauty in our gallery.