Via LifeIsTremendez:

N.W.A. and the cast of Straight Outta Compton cover the Hollywood Reporter this month, just weeks before the biopic hits theaters on August 14.

In the interview for the cover story, the guys break their silence on the Suge Knight incident that occurred on the set earlier this year, as well as a potential European tour with Eminem!

“We don’t have anything settled yet with everyone’s schedules,” Universal Pictures Chairperson Donna Langley said. “But we think it can create a lot of buzz.”

As for Suge, Dre said:

“It’s just a really unfortunate incident. Maybe [Knight] was looking for trouble. I don’t know.”

Head here for the full cover story.

About The Author Marisa Mendez

comments (0)

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>