Since Patti’s sweet potato pies were such a hit, she decided to move on to bigger and better things! Patti’s sweet potato pies were supposed to be rare and limited edition. But since pies flew right off the shelves, not only is Walmart bringing back the pies, but they are also adding some more deals. Kerry Robinson, the Vice President for bakery and deli at Walmart, made a statement:
“We haven’t had so much excitement since we relaunched Twinkies”
Since, two new cakes have been announced. The first being a buttery vanilla pound cake with vanilla frosting, and a caramel cake. Both will be released under the “Patti’s Good Life” brand. LaBelle told BuzzFeed News that:
“I have a hit pie. I have other products that will do better now — the cakes, and more food coming out — because of the success of the pies.”
Premium Vanilla Pound Cake
Classic Bundt cake drizzled with velvety vanilla icing makes this a signature home-style dessert with a straight-out-of-the-oven look. An impressive cake made with quality ingredients, it pairs well with weeknight dinners, birthday celebrations and Easter gatherings.
- Bundt cake shape gives it an authentic, homemade look
- Rich vanilla icing
- Classic premium dessert with high quality ingredients
- Expected arrival date in store: Today!
- Available for online grocery with free pickup
- Everyday Low Price: $6.44
Premium Caramel Cake
Premium three-layered yellow cake filled with real buttercream and drizzled with a rich caramel pour that will remind you of home. Decadent and delicious, it’s a fantastic choice for birthdays, family parties or everyday celebrations when you want a stand-out dessert.
- Real buttercream filling
- Rich caramel pour
- Three moist layers of yellow cake
- Expected arrival date in store: January 18th
- Will be available for online grocery with free pickup
- Everyday Low Price: $13.94