5-year-old Cloe Woods took a trip to a firehouse with her prekindergarten class in the fall, little did she know those skills picked up on that trip would save her grandmother’s life. When the smoke detector went off on Feb. 17, in her Kenner, Louisiana home, she went into another room and woke up her blind grandmother.

Woods then led her grandmother and family dog outside and to a neighbor’s house where they dialed 911. Police and firefighters came to extinguish the blaze, but the home was not saved. Police believe was sparked by food left on a stove.

A GoFundMe page has been set up for the heroic girl’s family, which lost their home and personal possessions during the blaze.

Never miss a story! Make sure you follow us on Twitter and Instagram @BlameEbro and like our Facebook page here!

Source: WWLTV

About The Author Tatyana Jenene

Birds in the Trap Sing Aaron Hall.

comments (0)

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>