It appears as though it was too much of a party for Waka Flocka last night in Seattle.
Waka was preforming at Dope Cup, an annual event featuring live performances which showcases medical and recreational marijuana. A photo was uploaded to Instagram which showed Waka in an ambulance after smoking at least 20 blunts and eating several editables.
While it’s not possible to overdose on weed, consuming too much of it can cause you to throw up, become delusional and really bad stomach and headaches.
Waka captioned his photo, “Aw man, #seattle was too much last night. #nonGMO editables and 20 or more blunts later.” Last month, Waka announced plans to launch his own line of vegan granola bar editables.