Jerry Seinfeld is most arguably the king of modern comedy. Thanks to the success of his ’90s sitcom “Seinfeld,” Jerry has become a cash cow and topped Forbes’ highest-paid comedian list for several years… until now. There’s a new champ according to Forbes and his name is Kevin Hart! Seinfeld didn’t fall off too far, he’s in second place.
Between June 2015 and June 2016 Seinfeld managed to bank $43.5 million, Hart managed to double that thanks to the success of a nationwide tour and movie like “Ventral Intelligence,” “Ride Along 2,” “Get Hard” and “The Wedding Ringer.”
Currently Hart is filming a remake of “Jumanji” with Jack Black and The Rock. Peep the full list below.
1. Kevin Hart ($87.5 million)
2. Jerry Seinfeld ($43.5 million)
3. Terry Fator ($21 million)
4. Amy Schumer ($17 million)
5. Jeff Dunham ($13.5 million)
6. Dave Chappelle ($13 million)
7. Jim Gaffigan ($12.5 million)
8. Gabriel Iglesias ($9.5 million)
9. Russell Peters ($9 million)
10.John Bishop ($7 million)
Never miss a story! Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, @BlameEbro and like us on Facebook here.